TrafficForce is a digital advertising platform that offers a range of advertising solutions for both advertisers and publishers. It was founded in 2009 and has since become a popular choice for online advertising. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at TrafficForce’s features, pros and cons, and pricing.
- Ad Formats: TrafficForce offers a variety of ad formats to choose from, including display ads, native ads, video ads, and pop-unders. This allows advertisers to choose the best format for their campaign.
- Advanced Targeting: TrafficForce provides advanced targeting options, including geographic targeting, device targeting, and browser targeting. This helps advertisers reach their desired audience more effectively.
- Real-time Reporting: TrafficForce provides real-time reporting of your campaign’s performance, including impressions, clicks, and conversions. This allows you to monitor your campaign’s progress and make adjustments in real-time.
- Fraud Detection: TrafficForce uses advanced fraud detection technology to protect advertisers from fraudulent traffic. This ensures that advertisers get the best value for their investment.
- Large Network: TrafficForce has a large network of publishers, allowing advertisers to reach a wide audience.
- Advanced Targeting: TrafficForce’s advanced targeting options allow advertisers to reach their desired audience more effectively.
- Real-time Reporting: TrafficForce provides real-time reporting of campaign performance, allowing advertisers to make adjustments in real-time.
- Fraud Detection: TrafficForce’s fraud detection technology helps protect advertisers from fraudulent traffic.
- Multiple Ad Formats: TrafficForce offers multiple ad formats, allowing advertisers to choose the best format for their campaign.
- Limited Customer Support: TrafficForce’s customer support is limited, with no live chat or phone support available.
- Minimum Deposit: TrafficForce requires a minimum deposit of $500, which may be too high for some advertisers.
- Limited Self-Service: TrafficForce’s self-service platform is not as advanced as other advertising networks.
TrafficForce operates on a cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM) or cost-per-click (CPC) basis, depending on the ad format. The cost per impression or click varies depending on the ad format, targeting options, and other factors. TrafficForce requires a minimum deposit of $500 to get started, and advertisers can set their daily budget as low as $50.
TrafficForce is a reliable advertising network that offers advanced targeting options, real-time reporting, and fraud detection technology. While its self-service platform may not be as advanced as other networks, TrafficForce’s large network of publishers and multiple ad formats make it a good choice for advertisers looking to reach a wide audience. However, the high minimum deposit and limited customer support may be a downside for some advertisers. Overall, TrafficForce is a good option for advertisers looking for a reliable CPM or CPC-based advertising network.